30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cascade Microtech is expanding its popular line of Infinity probes by adding a high-current model (rated two amperes) optimized for tuner-based characterization, power load-pull and noise parameter testing.
What does HICUM stand for?
HICUM stands for High-Current Model (bipolar transistor circuits)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems (Symposium)
- Health Information Community of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Highway Innovation and Cost Savings Act
- Human Interstitial Cell Stimulating Hormone
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
- Health Information Communication Technology (Bruges, Belgium)
- Help International College of Technology (est. 1996; Klang, Selangor, Malaysia)
- High-Iodine Computed Tomographic
- Hokkaido Information and Communication Technology Association (Japan)
- Human in Control Test Bed
- Health Information in Chinese Uniting Patients
- Hawaiian Islands Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Handbook on Injectable Drugs
- Hardware Interface Device
- Hazard Identification (NIOSH)
- Hazardous Installations Directorate (United Kingdom)
- Health Information Designs (various locations)
- Hellenic Info Destination (Greece)
- High Incidence Disabilities
- High-Intensity Discharge (automobiles lights)