Drawing on the latest scientific research, the 30 internationally- acclaimed scientists have determined that the recommended diet for curbing runaway rates of obesity and chronic disease is a low-fat, high-carbohydrate, high-fiber diet -- rich in fruits and vegetables -- and limiting foods that are dense with calories from saturated fats and sugars like red meat and processed foods.
What does HCHF stand for?
HCHF stands for High-Carbohydrate, High-Fiber
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCHF
We have 5 other meanings of HCHF in our Acronym Attic
- Harris County Hospital District
- Hennepin County Health Department (Minnesota)
- Hidalgo County Health Department (Edinburg, TX)
- Hillsborough County Health Department (Florida)
- Huron County Health Department (Michigan)
- Hartford Consortium for Higher Education (est. 1972; Hartford, CT)
- High Country Home Educators (Colorado Springs, CO)
- High-Capacity High-Explosive
- Hudson Center for Health Equity and Quality (Tarrytown, NY)
- High Calorie High Fat
- High-Cholesterol-High Fat (diet)
- Harris County Housing Finance Corporation (Texas)
- Henry County Historical Group (Alabama)
- Historic & Classic-car Hirers Guild (UK)
- Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Instructor
- Harris County Health Information Cooperative (Houston, TX)
- Health Care for the Homeless Information Resource Center
- 4-Hydroxycinnamoyl-CoA Hydratase/Lyase (enzyme)
- High Contrast-High Luminance
- Health Care for the Homeless of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A high-carbohydrate, high-fiber, and low-fat diet promotes weight loss and maintenance for several reasons.