NYSE:SBC) is deploying Lucent's new high-capacity switch to more cost effectively support voice and data calls--such as wireless, Internet-dialup and long distance--that enter and exit SBC's local network.
What does HI-CAP stand for?
HI-CAP stands for High-Capacity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 12 other meanings of HI-CAP in our Acronym Attic
- High Fidelity
- High Priority
- High Priority Target
- High Resolution
- Harassment, Intimidation and Discrimination
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation
- Household, Industrial & Institutional (chemicals market segment)
- Hawaii Air National Guard
- Hawaii Army National Guard
- Hemagglutination Inhibition Test Behring
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- High Collar
- Helicopter In-Flight Escape System
- High Fidelity
- Horizontal Inertial Force Increaser (music technology)
- Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Highly Interactive Optical Visual Information System (Ministry of International Trade and Industry; Japan)
- High Impact Polymer Alloy
- High Performance Precision Approach Radar
- High Pressure Pure Air Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Running through the highest and most rugged terrain east of the Rocky Mountains, a dedicated portion of BalsamWest's high-capacity fiber optic pipeline will connect rural schools, colleges and universities together to share content and applications from within and outside the area.
Mass production from Microelectronica facility to include 1-gigabyte mSIM MegaSIM([R])series high-capacity SIM cards by year's end SUNNYVALE, Calif.
MONTREAL -- Bombardier Transportation announced today that it received an additional order for 48 high-capacity trains AGC type (Autorail Grande Capacite) from the French National Railways (SNCF), valued at approximately $239 million US (186 million Euro).
CANNES -- Oberthur Card System and M-Systems jointly demonstrate innovative USIM technology, expected to revolutionize mobile multimedia services and strengthen end-user management In a world where convergence between networks and technologies, identification and personal data sharing are key issues for mobile operators and subscribers, Oberthur Card Systems and M-Systems have joined forces to present the first-ever USIM (Universal Subscriber Identification Module) card with high-capacity external flash memory.
an innovator in compact, high-capacity storage -- today announced that Samsung Electronics has selected the 1.
Total Access Communication Plc (DTAC), Thailand's leading provider of mobile multimedia services has awarded Nokia a contract to supply high-capacity Nokia "i-series" Mobile Switching Centers (MSCi's) for DTAC's GSM/GPRS/EDGE 1800 core network.
NASDAQ:CMVT), and the world's leading supplier of software and systems enabling network-based multimedia enhanced communication services, today announced availability and operational deployment of Comverse MMS A2P Expeditor(TM), a dedicated high-capacity delivery solution for high-volume application-to-person (A2P) multimedia messaging services (MMS).