Carey has represented Southern Star in connection with simultaneous tender and exchange offers, and subsequent refinancing with offerings of high yield notes.
What does HYN stand for?
HYN stands for High Yield Notes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HYN
- Hybrid Metric Map (autonomous vehicle navigation and mapping)
- High Yield Money Market Account
- Hear Your Music Anywhere (DRM-stripping program)
- Hydrogen, Methane and Nitrous Oxide (biosphere research)
- Hybrid Magnetosphere Numerical Simulations
- Hydrogen Maser for Navigation Satellite
- Hybrid Mosaic on Stacked Silicon
- Hull York Medical School (UK)
- Hyperspectral MASINT Support to Military Operations
- Healthy York Network (York, PA)
- Homeless Youth Network (Houston, TX)
- Historic Ybor Neighborhood Civic Association (Tampa, Florida)
- Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus (Honolulu, HI)
- Highland Year of Culture
- Homeless Youth Oversight Committee (Oregon)
- Hike Your Own Hike
- Hypoxia Up-Regulated 1
- Halkin Yukselisi Partisi (Turkish: People's Ascent Party)
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton
- Hey You Pikachu (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nextel intends to use the net proceeds it expects to receive to repurchase or redeem several series of its outstanding high yield notes.
Nasdaq: TSAT) announced today that it has privately placed its high yield notes with gross proceeds to the Company of $350 million.
Argyropoulos focused on the transportation industry and was instrumental in raising $850 million in public equity securities, $600 million in high yield notes, advising on $1.
Proceeds from the sale of the preferred securities are expected to be used to redeem certain of the Company's 8% high yield notes at 108% of par in early 2005.
Following the completion of this transaction, none of the high yield notes issued by Vivendi Universal will remain outstanding.
PARIS -- Vivendi Universal (Paris Bourse: EX FP; NYSE: V) announced today the successful completion of its tender offer to purchase high yield notes in an aggregate cash consideration of approximately E 2.
PARIS -- Vivendi Universal (Paris Bourse: EX FP; NYSE: V) announced today that, due to the success of its pending tender offer, it has increased the size of its offer to purchase its high yield notes from EUR 1 billion to a maximum of EUR 2.