Reineke Family Dealerships in northwest Ohio wins an AirElite, the latest innovation from the inventors of the high volume, low speed fan NASHVILLE, Tenn.
What does HVLS stand for?
HVLS stands for High Volume, Low Speed (fan type)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Voltage Low Frequency
- Havard Virtuous Leadership Institute (international network)
- Hudson Valley Lawn Mower Racing Association (New York)
- Hawaii Virtual Learning Network (Hawaii Online Task Force)
- High Volume License Option
- Hoofd Vlootpredikant (Dutch)
- High Velocity Lead Poisoning
- High Volume Low Pressure
- High-Velocity Low-Pressure
- Houston Volunteer Lawyer's Program
- High Velocity Lead Therapy
- Hopkins Verbal Learning Test
- Halton Village Lawn Tennis Club (UK)
- Hunter Valley Linux Users Group (Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia)
- High Value/Low Volume
- High Velocity-Low Volume
- High Volume, Low Value (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service; Australia)
- Hamilton Valley Management, Inc
- Hardware Virtual Machine
- Havenmeester (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on MacroAir, the high volume, low speed technology originators upon which the industry category was established, or for a high resolution AirElite image, visit www.
As the high volume, low speed (HVLS) fan industry category and competing companies continue to expand, MacroAir, the HVLS technology originators upon which the industry category was established, continues to post revenue growth - 50 percent in fiscal year 2011-12 over last year.