Under contract, General Dynamics NASSCO has commissioned Converteam to provide a highly capable and flexible IPS including the tandem propulsion motor powered by variable frequency drives, as well as the harmonic filters, generators, high voltage switchboards, transformers, automation, azimuthing thruster with dynamic positioning capability, and associated thruster drive and motor.
What does HVSB stand for?
HVSB stands for High Voltage Switchboard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hue, Value, Saturation (color model, aka HLS)
- Human Visual System
- Huron Valley Schools (Highland, MI)
- Hybrid Visual System
- Hyper-Velocity Star
- Hypervariable Segment (mitochondrial DNA)
- Hyperventilation Syndrome (respiratory disorder)
- Heart Valve Society of America (New York, NY)
- High-Voltage Slow Activity (neurophysiology)
- High-Voltage Slow Electrocortical Activity
- High Voltage Sid Collection
- Hillcrest Village Soccer Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Horizontal Vertical Squeeze Casting (aluminium extrusion technology)
- Hudson Valley Ski Club (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Huron Valley Soccer Club (Michigan)
- Huron Valley Steel Corporation (est. 1961; Michigan and Alabama)
- Huron Valley Schools Credit Union (Michigan)
- High Voltage Shut-Down
- Height Velocity Standard Deviation Score
- Haladás Vasutas Sport Egyesület (Hungarian Sports Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The procurement of all major items of equipment has also been completed, including the switchroom, high voltage switchboard, low voltage main switchboard, gas conditioning unit, gas compressor and 10 x 3 megawatt GE Jenbacher generating sets, enclosures, radiators and transformers.
Of this scope, Converteam supplied systems integration knowhow and hardware which includes the propulsion motors, variable speed drives, high voltage switchboards and harmonic filters for the main and auxiliary turbine-generators.