The Le9500 devices are high voltage Subscriber Line Interface Circuits (SLICs) that are optimized for short-loop, power sensitive applications.
What does HV-SLIC stand for?
HV-SLIC stands for High Voltage Subscriber Line Interface Circuit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hunter Vehicle
- Hydrogen Vent
- Hydroxyvalerate (chemical compound)
- Hyvä Veli (Finnish: Dear Brother)
- Transavia Airlines CV (code for Dutch airline)
- Vickers Hardness
- High Voltage Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
- High Variation Mix
- High Vacuum/Rapid Thermal Processing Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Hirudin Variant 1
- Hypervariable Region 1 (forensic science)
- Hirudin Variant-2
- Hirudin Variant 3
- Habitual Visual Acuity (optometry)
- Halogenated Volatile Anesthetic
- Halton Voluntary Action (England, UK)
- Hardin Valley Academy (Knoxville, TN)
- Harlem Village Academies (charter schools; Harlem, NY)