Fairchild's extensive product portfolio ranges from discrete devices to integrated solutions that contain PFC controllers, high voltage gate drivers and MOSFETs.
What does HVG stand for?
HVG stands for High Voltage Gate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HVG
We have 16 other meanings of HVG in our Acronym Attic
- Hyattsville Volunteer Fire Department (Hyattsville, MD)
- Handicap Visuel Formation Emploi (French: Visual Learning Disability Employment Association; Belgium)
- Hudson Valley Folk Guild (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- High-Value Food Product
- Hutt Valley Fire Police (Wellington, New Zealand)
- High-Velocity Flame Spraying (metallography)
- High-Volume Filter Sampler
- Horizontal and Vertical First Schedule
- High-Voltage Fast-Waves
- Hanseatische Veranstaltungs GmbH (German company)
- Huisartsen Vereniging Gent (Dutch: General Practitioners Association Gent; Gent, Belgium)
- Hunter Valley Gardens (Pokolbin, New South Wales, Australia)
- Hyper Velocity Gun
- Hypertrophie Ventriculaire Gauche (French: left ventricular hypertrophy)
- Half-size Video Graphics Array (640 by 240 pixels; 2.67:1 aspect ration)
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- High-Threshold Voltage-Gated Ca(2+) Channel
- Host-Versus-Graft Disease
- High-Velocity Grenade Launcher System
- Hulpvliegtuigmaker (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Powerengineers designing motor and industrial applications such as motor drive inverters, distributed power supplies and telecom system power supplies, need a high voltage gate driver solution that provides improved noise immunity and increased performance, while being pin-compatible to solutions currently available.
The company's extensive product portfolio ranges from discrete to integrated solutions that contain PFC controllers, ballast control ICs, high voltage gate drivers and MOSFETs.
Co-designing the analog and power stage hardware with IR's high voltage gate drive and current sense ICs enables fast parallel processing architecture.
Co-designing the peripherals with IR's high voltage gate drive and current sense ICs enables fast parallel processing architecture, resulting in a closed-loop torque control bandwidth greater than 5kHz, rivaling analog bandwidth with digital flexibility.
The new ICs integrate six MOSFET or IGBT high voltage gate drivers with a range of protection functions at 30% lower system cost than opto-coupler solutions.
The M Series IGBTs can be used with the IR21xx Series high voltage gate driver ICs to further simplify circuit design and size.
International Rectifier's devices can simplify drive circuits by eliminating the negative voltage power supply, and allow the use of high voltage gate driver ICs such IR210x Series.