18 /PRNewswire/ -- High Voltage Engineering Corporation ("HVE" or the "Company"), a leading provider of industrial power conversion and control devices and systems which filed voluntary petitions for the reorganization of HVE and its U.
What does HVEC stand for?
HVEC stands for High Voltage Engineering Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVEC
We have 18 other meanings of HVEC in our Acronym Attic
- Home Video Entertainment
- Homegrown Violent Extremist (security)
- Hyperion Visual Explorer (software)
- High Voltage Environmental Applications, Inc.
- Hopewell Valley Education Association (Hopewell, NJ)
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B
- High Vacuum Electron Beam Evaporation
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator C
- High Vacuum Equipment Corporation
- High Value Engineering Center
- Human Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Huon Valley Environment Centre (Huonville, Tasmania, Australia)
- Hybrid Vehicle Electronic Control Unit
- Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation
- High Voltage Electrical Equipment
- High Voltage Engineering Europa (manufacturing; Netherlands)
- Hidden Villa Environmental Education Program (California)
- High Voltage Electric Field
- Hopewell Valley Education Foundation (Pennington, NJ)
- Huron Valley Educational Foundation (Milford, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Argov has also held CEO and Chairman positions at Kollmorgen Corporation, a supplier of high performance electronic motion control products, and High Voltage Engineering Corporation.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- High Voltage Engineering Corporation ("HVE" or the "Company"), a leading provider of industrial power conversion and control devices and systems, which, together with its U.
High Voltage Engineering Corporation ("HVE"), a leading provider of industrial power conversion and control devices and systems, today announced that it is seeking interim financing to provide additional liquidity to the company.
Prior to joining Ibis, Schmidt was vice president of finance and corporate controller at High Voltage Engineering Corporation, where he was responsible for the overall financial management of this $300 million capital equipment manufacturer.
HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEERING CORPORATION SUMMARY OF UNIT PERFORMANCE October 30, 2004 (FY 2005) (Dollars in 000's) NET SALES QUARTER TO DATE 2005 2004 VAR $ VAR % ASI Group 40,195 42,036 (1,841) -4.
Argov was the CEO of High Voltage Engineering Corporation, a leveraged buyout multi-location NYSE corporation engaged in manufacturing medium-tech industrial products.
About High Voltage Engineering High Voltage Engineering Corporation owns and operates a diversified group of three industrial and technology based manufacturing and services businesses.