5bn - would be used to upgrade and renew the high voltage electricity network in England and Wales and the high pressure gas network across the UK, creating some 7,000 jobs in the supply chain.
What does HVEN stand for?
HVEN stands for High Voltage Electricity Network (Latvenergo; Latvia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVEN
- High-Voltage Electric Injury
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging (conference)
- Hidden Village of Ered Luin (gaming forum)
- High Voltage Engineering Laboratory (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator
- High-Voltage Electron Microscope
- High-Voltage Electron Microscopy
- Herpesvirus Entry Mediator Ligand
- Hutt Valley Emergency Management Office (New Zealand)
- Halo Video Exchange Network
- High Visibility Enforcement Overtime (grant program; Ohio Department of Public Safety)
- Harbor View Elementary School (US and Canada)
- Hemlock Valley Electrical Services (est. 1976; Canada)
- Hidden Valley Elementary School (Martinez, CA)
- High Voltage Electrical Stimulation (neurophysiology)
- Highland Valley Elder Services (Florence, MA)
- High Voltage Engineering and Testing (Institution of Engineering and Technology; UK)
- Homeless Veterans Employment and Training (US Department of Labor)
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (Avadi, Chennai, India)
- High Voltage Fuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
5bn - would be used to upgrade and renew the high voltage electricity network in England and Wales and the high pressure gas network across the UK.
Project director John Fitzgerald commented: The site we have selected is suitable for a number of reasons, including its proximity to the high voltage electricity network and low visual impact.