a leading worldwide provider of test, measurement and monitoring instrumentation, announced that both its DPO7000 Series Oscilloscope and TDP1000 High Voltage Differential Probes are being used by Denso Corporation to successfully analyze nanosecond transient noise spikes in its Electronic Control Units (ECUs) for engine control.
What does HVD stand for?
HVD stands for High Voltage Differential (SCSI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HVD
We have 47 other meanings of HVD in our Acronym Attic
- High-Voltage Current Transformer
- Holston Valley Credit Union (Kingsport, TN)
- Homicide and Violent Crimes Unit (Oregon City, OR)
- Hungarian Vizsla Club of Victoria (dog club; Australia)
- Hydra Viridis Chlorella Virus
- High-Velocity Combustion Wire
- Handspring Visor Deluxe
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Helmet Visor Display
- High Value Detainees
- Hilbert Vibration Decomposition (harmonics)
- Holographic Versatile Disc (Optware)
- Holographic Virtual Disc
- Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Hrvatsko Vakuumsko Društvo (Croatian Vacuum Society)
- Hub Vortex Dissipater
- Humanistische Verband Deutschlands (German: Humanist Association of Germany)
- Hartlepool Voluntary Development Agency (UK)
- Holographic Versatile Disc Alliance
- Hunter Valley Dressage Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GX6261 is a high voltage differential driver for 40G DQSPK Mach-Zehnder modulators used in long-haul and metro optical transponders.
The device can support single-ended (SE), high voltage differential (HVD), or low voltage differential (LVD) signaling, making it highly configurable for various system architectures.
Included in the offerings are new Low Voltage Differential (LVD) SCSI I/O Modules for Pathlight's high performance SAN Gateway and SAN Router intelligent SAN devices, as well as Dual Channel LVD and High Voltage Differential (HVD) Ultra 2 SCSI plug-in option cards.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 1, 2000 ATL, an element of Quantum's DLT and Storage Systems Group (NYSE: DSS) and leading supplier of intelligent DLTtape(TM) automation for networked computers, Thursday announced the availability of the DLT8000 High Voltage Differential (HVD) SCSI drive in its L200 PowerStor(TM) DLTtape library.
The SCSI bus has three different electrical interfaces, single-ended (SE) with a ground return line, High Voltage Differential (I-LVD) SCSI, and Low Voltage Differential (LVD) SCSI.
To address the individual needs of a specific installation, the Geminix family offers a number of port configuration options including up to two fibre channel GBIC ports and up to four SCSI ports supporting a mixture of single ended, low voltage differential (LVD), and high voltage differential (HVD).
Spectra Logic's AIT TreeFrog tape libraries are now available in Single-Ended/LVD or High Voltage Differential SCSI models.