What does HVP stand for?
HVP stands for High Viscous Pill (well drilling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of HVPOther Resources:
We have 69 other definitions for HVP in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatic Venous Outflow Obstruction
- Horizontal Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
- Highway-Vehicle-Object Simulation Model
- High Voltage Output Terminal
- Hooper Visual Organization Test (neurology)
- Hatteras Venture Partners (venture capital; Durham, NC)
- High Vacuum Process
- High Value Product
- High Vapor Pressure
- High Velocity Protection (Wiley X eyewear)