Chisholm * Dry abrasion property of TiN-matrix coating deposited by reactive High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) spraying--Zhengping Mao, Jing Ma, Jun Wand, and Baode Sun * [CO.
What does HVOF stand for?
HVOF stands for High Velocity Oxygen Fuel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HVOF in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (solid fat)
- Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil
- Heartland Volleyball Officials Association (Illinois)
- halogenated volatile organic compound
- Hebron Village Outreach Center (Attleboro, MA)
- Hidden Valley Obedience Club (dog club; San Diego, CA)
- Highly Volatile Organic Compounds
- Hindustan Vegetable Oils Corporation (India)
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Home Video on Demand
- High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Spraying
- Hyatt Vacation Ownership Inc. (Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
- Hepatic Venous Outflow Obstruction
- Horizontal Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
- Highway-Vehicle-Object Simulation Model
- High Voltage Output Terminal
- Hooper Visual Organization Test (neurology)
- Hatteras Venture Partners (venture capital; Durham, NC)
- High Vacuum Process
- High Value Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flame sprayed coatings are more porous than arc spray coatings, and the plasma and high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) processes produce coatings with the least amount of porosity.
When the expansion is completed, the facility will be able to apply high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) coatings such as tungsten carbide, and other metallic coatings, as well as air plasma coatings, such as ceramics, which can act as a thermal barrier (TBA).