Due to its high sensitivity, smaller sample quantities of high value products can be utilized.
What does HVP stand for?
HVP stands for High Value Product
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HVP
We have 69 other meanings of HVP in our Acronym Attic
- High Velocity Oxygen Fuel
- High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Spraying
- Hyatt Vacation Ownership Inc. (Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
- Hepatic Venous Outflow Obstruction
- Horizontal Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
- Highway-Vehicle-Object Simulation Model
- High Voltage Output Terminal
- Hooper Visual Organization Test (neurology)
- Hatteras Venture Partners (venture capital; Durham, NC)
- High Vacuum Process
- High Vapor Pressure
- High Velocity Protection (Wiley X eyewear)
- High Viscous Pill (well drilling)
- High Voltage Protection
- High-Velocity Particle
- High-Velocity Projectile
- High-Video Pass
- Holly Voice Platform (Holly Connects)
- Hops, Valerian Root, Passion Flower (herbal sleep remedy)
- Horizontal & Vertical Position
Samples in periodicals archive:
through its High Value Products (HVP) division, recently moved approximately $1 million of sound and other electronic equipment to Washington, D.
Today's announcement is another example of how SDI's focus on the customer is guiding our innovation and enabling us to deliver high value products to important markets like food safety.
We remain committed to ensuring supply while delivering high value products to our customer as we continue to invest in innovation," said Bruce Dructor, Vice President of Manufacturing and Business Management.
We are bullish about the success of this venture, as we will be managing a facility that produces high value products in which Alcoa has established knowledge and customers worldwide," said Alcoa Chairman and CEO Alain Belda.
These are all scalable technologies with the potential to supply a diverse range of high quality, high value products and services for niche markets.
Its broad range of initiatives includes contract research and development as well as commercialization of technologies through licensing, development and sale of high value products, and spin-offs.
Each technology group is a profit center measured by its contribution to overall significant growth that enables building a company with a diverse range of high quality, high value products and services for niche markets where we can excel.