These toolboxes combine all the components required for customers to develop high throughput screening assays for kinases based on fluorescence polarization, but give the customers the flexibility to optimize the buffer conditions and assay parameters as required by their target.
What does HTSA stand for?
HTSA stands for High Throughput Screening Assay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTSA
We have 8 other meanings of HTSA in our Acronym Attic
- How To Support
- Hrvatski Taekwondo Savez (Croatian Taekwondo Federation)
- Hrvatski Teniski Savez (Croatian Tennis Association)
- Human Terrain System
- Huntington / Ashland, WV, USA - Tri-State (Airport Code)
- Hybrid Test Set (US Navy aviation Automated Test Equipment)
- Hybrid Trunk System
- Hypertonic Saline (medicine)
- Hypertrophic Scar
- Heat Treat System Assessment
- High-Temperature Solar Array
- Home Theater Specialists of America (trade organization)
- Host-Tenant Support Agreement
- Seaman Apprentice, Hull Maintenance Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Historic Triangle Substance Abuse Coalition (Williamsburg, VA)
- Hawaii Teacher Standards Board (Honolulu)
- High-Throughput Structural Biology (genomics)
- Holy Trinity and St. Benedict Episcopal Church (Alhambra, CA)
- Harris Technical Services Corporation
- High Temperature Superconducting Cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
The invention also provides methods for performing high throughput screening assays for detecting inhibition of specific binding between the members of the biological pair for use in drug development, biochemical analysis and protein purifica-tion assays.
Cenix will apply InteRNA's unique lentiviral-based miRNA overexpression library in high throughput screening assays in combination with high content, multi-parametric phenotypic analyses to identify the biological role of individual miRNAs and novel therapeutic targets in the area of cancer.
Devgen provides focused solutions to its partners by delivering validated targets, in vivo high throughput screening assays, in vivo active compounds as well as the mechanism of action of drugs with an unknown molecular mechanism.
Using the AFA technology to quickly and effectively resolubulize drug discovery compounds in route from high integrity, frozen storage, and retrieval environments to high throughput screening assay environments helps to solve a serious problem in current HTS processes," said John Lillig, President & CEO of NEXUS Biosystems.
The invention also provides methods for performing high throughput screening assays for detecting inhibition of specific binding between the members of the biological pair for use in drug development, biochemical analysis and protein purification assays.
Cisbio's kinase toolbox, which measures functional kinase activity, encompasses the necessary technical requirements for the development of high throughput screening assays using the company's proprietary HTRF(R) technology.
This new discovery provides a molecular biological approach that will give us the ability to test new families of compounds using high throughput screening assays.