It is possible, therefore, that the decrease in time of activation was attainable by the recruitment of high threshold motor units after SWV therapy.
What does HTMU stand for?
HTMU stands for High Threshold Motor Units (muscles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTMU
We have 1 other meaning of HTMU in our Acronym Attic
- Helen Tyson Middle School (Springdale, AR)
- High Tech Manufacturing Services
- High-Tech Management School
- High-Throughput Mass Spectrometry
- Hightower Trail Middle School (Marietta, Georgia)
- His Thai Majesty's Ship
- Hope This Makes Sense
- Histamine Trifluoromethyl-Toluidine
- Hybrid Technology Multithreaded (NSA)
- Herstelpunt Tractie Materieel Utrecht (Dutch: Utrech Traction Equipment Restore Pointt; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- How to Make War
- Hair Transplant Network
- Hammonton (Amtrak station code; Hammonton, NJ)
- Harmonic Termination Network (electrical engineering)
- Harvest The Net
- Health Thru Nutrition (est. 1993)
- Health Transaction Network Inc. (Canada)
- Healthy Teen Network (Baltimore, MD)
- Help the Needy
- Heroes of the Nation (Redding, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the motor neuron pool is also inhibited during maximal eccentric contraction, as previous studies have suggested, the attenuation of Ia afferents due to the application of prolonged vibration stimulation might not affect or have less of an effect on the recruitment of high threshold motor units as compared with concentric contraction.