At sufficiently high temperature and pressure, the difference in density between the liquid and vapor phases diminishes to zero.
What does HTP stand for?
HTP stands for High Temperature and Pressure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTP
We have 83 other meanings of HTP in our Acronym Attic
- Happy to Play
- Hard Target Penetrator
- Hardness Test Plan
- Head Teaching Professional (golf)
- Healing Touch Program (est. 1989)
- Heim-Tier & Pflanze (trade show; Germany)
- Hell to Pay
- High Tech Performance (Counter-Strike team)
- High Tech Plastics (various locations)
- High Technology Park
Samples in periodicals archive:
High temperature and pressure in this thin area can lead to gate land cracking.