MILAN, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Pirelli Cables and Systems, ENEL and Edison announce today the signing of a four-year co-operation agreement for the development, production and testing of a High Temperature Superconducting cable (HTS).
What does HTSC stand for?
HTSC stands for High Temperature Superconducting Cable
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTSC
We have 27 other meanings of HTSC in our Acronym Attic
- High Throughput Screening Assay
- High-Temperature Solar Array
- Home Theater Specialists of America (trade organization)
- Host-Tenant Support Agreement
- Seaman Apprentice, Hull Maintenance Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Historic Triangle Substance Abuse Coalition (Williamsburg, VA)
- Hawaii Teacher Standards Board (Honolulu)
- High-Throughput Structural Biology (genomics)
- Holy Trinity and St. Benedict Episcopal Church (Alhambra, CA)
- Harris Technical Services Corporation
- High Temperature Superconductivity
- High Temperature Superconductor Circuit
- Hotel Temple Square Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Hughes Technical Services Company
- Human Tonsil Stromal Cells
- Human Tumor Stem Cell
- High-Temperature Superconductor Circuit - Grain Boundary Josephson Junctions
- Human Tumour Stem-Cell Assay
- Housing Trust of Santa Clara County (San Jose, CA)
- Human Tumor Stem-Cell Clonogenic Assay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwire is also a pioneer in developing commercially-viable high temperature superconducting cables.
High temperature superconducting cables, based on ceramic materials operating at the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-196 degrees C), represent the new technological frontier in power transmission.