What does HTHA stand for?
HTHA stands for High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (corrosion mechanism)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTHA
- Hope That Helps
- Hope This Helps
- Hoping This Helps
- Hotter Than Hell
- How the Heck
- How the Hell?
- Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase 1
- Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase Isoform 1 (biomedical science)
- High Tail Hall 2 (video game)
- Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase 2
- Historic Third Ward Association
- How to Hypnotize Anyone (instructional video)
- How the Heck Am I Supposed to Know
- Hope This Helps A Little
- How the Hell Are You?
- High Tech High Bayshore (Redwood City, CA)
- Harbin Three Happiness Bioengineering Co. Ltd. (chemical products; China)
- Hope This Has Been Enlightening
- Hope This Helps But I Doubt It Will
- Hand-To-Hand Combat