Mungal also served as director of the High Temperature Gasdynamics Laboratory at Stanford and coordinated the ABET accreditation process as associate chair for student services.
What does HTGL stand for?
HTGL stands for High Temperature Gasdynamics Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTGL
We have 1 other meaning of HTGL in our Acronym Attic
- Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- High Temperature Gas Cooled Reactor (nuclear reactor using gas as coolant)
- Human Tracheal Gland Epithelial
- Human Transforming Growth Factor
- High Tech Global Group Company, Ltd. (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Hard Tail Growth Hormone
- How to Get Information (USDA)
- How To Get It (directory)
- Human Tumor Gene Index (database; Cancer Genome Anatomy Project)
- Hepatic Triglyceride Lipase
- Hostile Tactics Gaming League
- Hostile Tactics Gaming Network
- Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church (Anchorage, AK)
- High Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor
- High-Temperature Gas Reactor (nuclear power)
- Hit the Ground Running (various organizations)
- High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor Critical Experiment
- High Tech Girls Society (est. 2003; Minneapolis)
- High Throughput Genomic Sequences
- Human Tracheal Gland Serous