9780878493661 High temperature corrosion and protection of materials 7; proceedings; 2v.
What does HTCPM stand for?
HTCPM stands for High Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Master Chief Hull Maintenance Technician (Naval Rating)
- High Temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites
- Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- High-Tech Crime Network
- Healing the Children Northeast, Inc. (New Milford, CT)
- High Temperature Catalytic Oxidation
- Hollywood Teen Community Project (Hollywood, CA)
- Hyper Text Caching Protocol
- Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol
- Huddersfield Town Centre Partnership Ltd. (UK)
- Human T-cell Receptor
- Human Tissue and Cell Research (foundation; Germany)
- Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science
- High Threshold Corneal Specific (corneal units; ophthalmology)
- Hospital Travel Cost Scheme (UK)
- Human Telomerase Catalytic Subunit (gene)
- Human Tumor Cloning System
- Senior Chief Hull Maintenance Technician (Naval Rating)
- Heparin Thrombin Clotting Time
- Hindu Temple of Central Texas (Temple, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selected, peer reviewed papers from 7th International Symposium on High Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials, Les Embiez, France, May 18-23 2008.