INTRODUCTION High temperature air combustion (HTAC) technology has been widely applied at home and abroad since 1990s especially in metallurgical industry, glass and cement manufactures, and heat treatment process.
What does HTAC stand for?
HTAC stands for High Temperature Air Combustion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTAC
We have 12 other meanings of HTAC in our Acronym Attic
- Har Tzeon Agudath Achim (synagogue; Silver Spring, MD)
- Heart of Texas Apartment Association (Waco, TX)
- History Teachers' Association of Australia
- Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan
- Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide
- Horizontal Tabulation
- Hard Target Attack Capability
- Health Technology Advisory Committee
- Healthtrac, Inc (stock symbol)
- Help the Afghan Children (Fairfax, VA)
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church
- Hardened Tactical Air Control Center
- Hardened Theater Air Control Center
- Help the Afghan Children Inc.
- Healing Touch for Animals Certified Practitioner (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulator
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulators
- Human Thyroid Adenylate Cyclase Stimulating
- Here, There, and Everywhere (Beatles song)
- Heavy Truck and Equipment Wholesalers (Springfield, MO)