Nasdaq:SNPS), the world leader in integrated circuit (IC) design software, today announced an agreement with the High Technology Research and Development Center (HTRDC) of the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) to donate IC design tools to the center.
What does HTRDC stand for?
HTRDC stands for High Technology Research and Development Center (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Humboldt-Trinity Recreation Alliance (California)
- Hard Target Research and Analysis Center (US Defense Threat Reduction Agency)
- HAZMAT Transportation Risk Assessment Model
- High Temperature Reverse Bias (test)
- Hamilton Township Republican Club (Hamilton Township, NJ)
- Heartland Trail Riders Council (Louisville, KY)
- Heat Transfer and Release Coating (heater product)
- Heat Transfer Recent Contents
- Horticulture Teaching and Research Center (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Human-Tropic Replication-Competent (virology)
- High Technology Research and Development Program
- Heat Transfer Reactor Experiment
- Heat Transfer Reactor Experiment No. 1 (Idaho, 1955)
- Hajar Tower Real Estate Company (Kuwaiti shareholding company)
- Hypotonically Treated Mature Rabbit Epididymal Spermatozoa
- Heat Transfer Research Facility
- Homogenous Time-Resolved Fluorescence
- Homogenous Time-Resolved Fluorescence Assay
- Hancock Timber Resource Group
- Hard to Reach Groups (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The High Technology Research and Development Center (HTRDC) is an entity of the State Science and Technology Commission of China (SSTCC) involved in high technology programs, such as the 863 program, with management and financial responsibilities.