About the High Technology Industry Cluster The High Technology Industry Cluster (HTIC) is dedicated to improving Arizona's ability to nurture its own high-technology companies through an ongoing program that addresses needs of technology industries.
What does HTIC stand for?
HTIC stands for High Technology Industry Cluster
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTIC
We have 1 other meaning of HTIC in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Tokai International College
- Hazmat Training International Center
- Head Terrorist in Charge
- Head Tico in Charge
- Head Troll in Charge
- Head Trooper in Charge
- Health Targets and Implementation Committee (Australia)
- Hi-Tech Industries Center
- High Tech Industries Center
- High Tech Industry Cluster
- High Technology Innovation Corporation
- Hope This Is Correct
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee (US)
- Huawei Tech Investment Co., Ltd
- Human Technology Interaction Center
- Hyatt Terminal and Industrial Corp
- Hypertension Intracranienne
- Heart Transplant Intensive Care Unit (University of Alabama Hospital)
- Hardcore 'till I Die (music)
- High Temperature Integrated Electronics and Sensors (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, he served as chairman of the Governor's Strategic Partnership for Economic Development, High Technology Industry Cluster.
The workshop is sponsored by ASU Technopolis, Maricopa Community Colleges Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Arizona Department of Commerce and the High Technology Industry Cluster (HTIC).
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arizona Technology Council and the High Technology Industry Cluster today announced the recipients of the "Future Innovator" Awards.
The event, sponsored by Governor Janet Napolitano and hosted by the Arizona Technology Council, the Arizona Department of Commerce, the High Technology Industry Cluster, and the Southern Arizona Tech Council, recognized the technological and business achievements of Arizona's top companies, organizations and individuals.
August 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arizona Technology Council and the High Technology Industry Cluster today jointly announced the 2003 Governor's Celebration of Innovation program.
Arizona Technology Council: WHAT: The Arizona Technology Council in partnership with the Arizona Department of Commerce, The Southern Arizona Tech Council and the High Technology Industry Cluster presents the second annual Governor's Celebration of Innovation awards ceremony that recognizes outstanding companies, business leaders and students in Arizona's tech community.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arizona Technology Council and the High Technology Industry Cluster today announced a formal partnership agreement.