Michaels said the building is ideal for office use (with a concentration of Internet and high technology tenants), or residential, condominium or hotel conversion.
What does HTEC stand for?
HTEC stands for High Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTEC
We have 4 other meanings of HTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Horvitz-Thompson Estimator
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events (Colorado)
- Hsin Ten Enterprise (Taiwan)
- Hunter-Trapper Education
- Having to Explain Acronyms
- High Thoracic Epidural Analgesia
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy (Melbourne, FL)
- High Temperature and Extreme Agitation Test
- Human Testosterone-Estradiol-Binding Globulin
- Haas Technical Education Centre (Turek, Poland)
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (various locations)
- Human Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Human Tracheal Epithelial Cell Lines (cystic fibrosis)
- Human Thymic Epithelial Conditioned Medium
- Howell Township Education Foundation (est. 2005; New Jersey)
- Hypertriglyceridemic Essential Hypertensive Patients
- High Training Educational Institute
- Hutchison Telecom East Limited (India)
- Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church (Raleigh, NC)
- High Temperature Electromagnetic Actuator
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Hollywood Select Video, a major producer of VHS videos and one of the largest holders of classic and contemporary material from the film industry, announced today it had granted High Technology Distributing, a leading value-added distributor of multimedia and CD-ROM products, exclusive worldwide distribution rights to its rich library of CD-based MPEG titles.
Does anyone believe that Washington invests more effectively in high technology than the free market?
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic -- The Cyber Park of Santo Domingo, the country's premier high technology park, announced that it has established an investment fund targeted to help innovative high technology start-up firms locating their development operations at the Cyber Park.
This status quo began to change in the early '90's, as the new global economy, driven by the evolution of computers and other high technology businesses, began to emerge from recession.
The EDC programs to be funded are: -- The High Technology Council -- a non-partisan, all-inclusive, public/private organization devoted to forging consensus on strategies which address the challenges of job-creation in the vital high-technology sector in California.
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic -- The Cyber Park of Santo Domingo, the region's premier high technology park, announced today that it has created a High Technology Investment Fund ("The Fund").
A NEW AGE IN COMPETITION: HIGH TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES DEVELOP QUALITY PRODUCTS FASTER NEW YORK, Jan.