Harding recently served on the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) Council, is past-President of the Colorado Society of CPAs, was head of the AICPA High Tech Task Force that introduced the XBRL concept and was labeled as the "Godfather of XBRL" by Accounting Today.
What does HTTF stand for?
HTTF stands for High Tech Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HTTF
We have 2 other meanings of HTTF in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Technology Transfer Center SA (technology management and financing; Athens, Greece)
- Hospitality and Tourism Training Centre (Cook Islands)
- Hotel and Tourism Training Centre (various locations)
- Hudson Technical Training Center (Cheswick, PA)
- HyperTransport Technology Consortium
- Hard to Treat Diseases, Inc. (biotech company)
- High Temperature Thermal Desorption
- High Temperature Thermal Energy Storage
- Hail to the Thief (Radiohead album)
- Haze Technical Task Force
- High-Temperature Test Facility (various organizations)
- Human Tissue Task Force (US FDA)
- Human Trafficking Task Force (various locations)
- Heavenly Trip to Hell (band)
- Household Tips, Tricks & Hints (website)
- Higher Teacher Training Institute
- Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (various locations)
- Hail to the King (gaming)
- Hardware Trade Technology Limited
- Hereford Table Tennis League (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCaul is co-founder and chair of the Bipartisan House High Tech Task Force and ranking member of the U.
The Southern California High Tech Task Force is composed of members of the L.
LOS ANGELES -- The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) yesterday issued a news release that contained false and misleading information regarding a search that was conducted by the Southern California High Tech Task Force at the offices of New Century Media in the City of Industry, CA.
Rocky Costa of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Southern California High Tech Task Force gets requests to analyze computers used in online attacks several times a week.
EIC is a proud member of the Escrow Fraud Task Force, established in 2004 by the California Department of Corporations (DOC) in coordination with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Southern California High Tech Task Force and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Hoffman sought help from Wayne Harding, chairman of the AICPA high tech task force and one of the authors of this article; in short order the Institute, along with Hoffman's firm, agreed to fund the creation of a proto-type set of financial statements in XML.
The Department is leading the Escrow Fraud Task Force comprised of the FTC, FBI, Southern California High Tech Task Force, LA County Sheriff's Department, and the Escrow Institute of California to coordinate fraud prevention and enforcement actions against fraudulent Internet escrow companies.