What you do with that information is still going to be governed by other law," says Eric Goldman, an associate professor at Santa Clara University School of Law and academic director of the school's High Tech Law Institute.
What does HTLI stand for?
HTLI stands for High Tech Law Institute (Santa Clara University; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High-Temperature Liquid Chromatography (chemistry)
- High-Throughput Liquid Chromatography
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Hubbard-Teed Learning Community (Idaho)
- Human Trafficking Legislative Circle (advocacy)
- High Temperature Low Cycle Fatigue
- High Technology Light Division
- Hard Thermal Loop Effective Theory
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Frequency
- High Time Low Frequency Selectivity
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (television show)
- Haverford Township Little League (Pennsylvania)
- Half-T Latter Network
- Head-Tail Linker Protein
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Precursor
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Precursor Frequency
- High Temperature Liquid Phase Sintering
- Hard-Thermal-Loop Perturbation Theory
- Human Toll-Like Receptor
- Human Toll-Like Receptor-2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitchell Zimmerman, Partner, Fenwick & West LLP Steven Hetcher, Professor of Law, Vanderbilt University School of Law Keynote - Chief Judge Alex Kozinski, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Panel 3: User-Generated Content (Part 2) Moderator: Eric Goldman, Assistant Professor and Academic Director of the High Tech Law Institute Panelists: Kurt Opsahl, Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation Ian Ballon, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig Susan Freiwald, Professor of Law, University of San Francisco School of Law Tim Alger, Partner, Quinn Emanuel David Anderman, Senior Director of Business Affairs and Corporate Secretary, Lucasfilm Ltd.
The event, sponsored by the Santa Clara Law Review and Santa Clara University School of Law's High Tech Law Institute, will feature dozens of speakers and panelists from government, academia and law firms.
Our strong faculty, staff and student communities, our deep curricular offerings, and our location in the heart of the Silicon Valley combine to make Santa Clara Law School a very special place to study IP and high tech law," said Eric Goldman, assistant professor and academic director of the High Tech Law Institute at Santa Clara.
If you don't understand the technology and where data might reside, you might not be obtaining the right data, or you might not be providing the things that you're legally obligated to provide," notes Eric Goldman, assistant professor of law and academic director of the High Tech Law Institute at the law school.
SCU's High Tech Law Institute and the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics, along with conference co-sponsor the Santa Clara Journal of International Law, bring together experts from the fields of biotechnology, law, and ethics to discuss these issues.
The event is co-sponsored by Sony Computer Entertainment of America and the High Tech Law Institute About Santa Clara Computer & High Technology Law Journal The Journal is an independent, self-supporting law scholarly publication.
His many professional affiliations include membership on the Dean's Advisory Council of the High Tech Law Institute at Santa Clara University School of Law.