The first article in the series discusses the role the business community has played in the development of High Tech High, a public charter school in San Diego.
What does HTH stand for?
HTH stands for High Tech High (California Charter School)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTH
We have 48 other meanings of HTH in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Tribune Herald (newspaper)
- Hawthorne, Nevada USA (Airport Code)
- Head to Head
- Heart To Heart
- Heavy Transport Helicopter (European Heavy Lift Helicopter Program)
- Helix-Turn-Helix (Protein Structure)
- Hell This Hurts
- Helping the Hurting (Hyattsville, MD)
- High Tail Hall (adult flash game website)
- High Tail Hotel (San Francisco, CA)
- High Test Hypochlorite
- Highway to Health (insurance company; Radnor, PA)
- Highway to Hell (AC/DC album)
- Highway Traffic Headquarters
- Hill Top Hose (Volunteer Fire Company in Campton, PA)
- Hilltop Hoods (Australian hip hop group)
- Hit the Highway
- Hjälper Torr Hud
- Hold the Horses
- Hollywood Tower Hotel (Disney's Tower of Terror)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick is originally from Jersey City, New Jersey, and attended the High Tech High School in North Bergen.
Rosalyn Herrera, a freshman at High Tech High School in Lake Balboa, was honored at the Capitol last week when her first-place entry in the San Fernando Valley Congressional District Student Art Competition went on display.
Zogby will join students, teachers, school officials and business and community leaders to celebrate the first day of school at the High Tech High Philadelphia Charter School, 1415 North Broad St.
Jed Wallace, Former Classroom Teacher, District Authorizer and Official at Top Charter Management Organization to Head CA's Charter Movement LOS ANGELES -- The California Charter Schools Association today announced that Jed Wallace, the Chief Operating Officer at the nationally-renowned High Tech High charter school organization based in San Diego, was selected by its Board of Directors to serve as its President and Chief Executive Officer.
Emily Harake, a 15-year-old freshman at High Tech High, has been selected to attend the Junior Statesman Summer School program at Stanford University, where she'll take college-level courses in speech and U.
Created by business and education leaders, the Gary and Jerri-Ann Jacobs High Tech High opened its doors to about 200 students last fall.
The move by the State Board, which was made possible under a charter school oversight reform law passed in 2002, makes High Tech High the first charter school organization in California to be granted this authority.