27, 2001 This Year, Job Candidates Are On a More Realistic Mission The Anderson School at UCLA, together with the school's student-run High Tech Business Association, will host a high technology career fair for UCLA students -- both undergraduate computer science majors and Anderson students -- interested in pursuing high-tech related careers on March 2, 2001 from 1:00 p.
What does HTBA stand for?
HTBA stands for High Tech Business Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTBA
We have 2 other meanings of HTBA in our Acronym Attic
- Hokkaido Television Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Hokkie Team Bierzicht (Netherlands pub)
- Hollis Town Band (Hollis, NH)
- Holy Trinity Brompton (Church in London, UK; Home of Alpha Course)
- Home Town Buffet, Inc (restaurant chain)
- Hootie & the Blowfish (band)
- Howitzer Test Bed
- Huis Ten Bosch (theme park; Japan)
- Human Tissue Bank
- Hythe Town Band (Hythe, Kent, UK)
- Hours to Be Arranged (school course hours)
- Hull Time Based Arts (est. 1984; UK)
- High Tech Broadband Coalition
- High Tech Business Council (Rochester, NY)
- High-Throughput Bioscience Center (Stanford University)
- Home Team Basic Course (Singapore)
- How to Build Composite Aircraft (book; Martin Hollmann)
- Has To Be Done
- Human Tracheobronchial Epithelial Cell
- Hepatic Tissue Blood Flow Rates
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Friday (April 14) --(BUSINESS WIRE) WHAT: The Anderson School at UCLA, together with the school's student-run High Tech Business Association, will host a High Technology Career Fair Friday, April 14, bringing together UCLA students -- both graduate and undergraduate -- interested in pursuing high-tech related careers.