This ultra high peak power ensures that a trading floor hand-held can sustain continuous high speed wireless communications with its very demanding pulse power requirements right up to the closing bell, every day.
What does HSWC stand for?
HSWC stands for High Speed Wireless Communication
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSWC
- Howard Scott Warshaw (game designer)
- Human Service Worker (various locations)
- Human Systems Wing (USAF)
- Hazardous & Solid Waste Amendment of 1984
- Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act (UK; also seen has HASWA)
- Henri Stern Watch Agency (New York)
- Hindi Samaj of Western Australia
- Humane Society Waterville Area (Waterville, ME)
- High Speed Wide Area Network
- Hiawatha Sustainable Woods Cooperative (Fountain City, WI)
- Howard S. Wright Constructors (est. 1885)
- Humane Society of Washington County (Hagerstown, MD)
- Humane Society of Wayne County (New York)
- Humane Society of Williamson County (Leander, TX)
- Homosassa Special Water District (Florida)
- Historical Society of Washington, DC
- Hard Shell Word Factory (electronic book publishing)
- Strontium Hot Semiworks Facility
- Health and Safety Working Group (various locations)
- High Shear Wet Granulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
now located in Newport Beach, California, is leading the development of high speed wireless communication systems, including Voice over IP international & long distance, LAN VPN (Virtual Private Network), ISP, Virtual ISP, and PC-PC, PC-Phone transmission of data and voice.
Beginning this month, WWWC has scheduled the demonstration of its WARP 4 System, an ultra high speed wireless communication system, with several Fortune 500 companies.