75G network, following an earlier statement in March announcing the high speed uplink packet access (HSUPA), making it then one of 31 operators around the globe according to the GSM World Association to provide a full HSPA (HSUPA/HSDPA) experience to its growing customer base.
What does HSUPA stand for?
HSUPA stands for High Speed Uplink Packet Access (data access protocol for mobile phone networks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of HSUPA in our Acronym Attic
- Harbor Services User Fee
- Holy Spirit University Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Housing Statistics User Group (housing discussion; UK)
- Health Sciences University of Hokkaido (Japan)
- Helfen Sie uns helfen
- Health Sciences University of Mongolia
- Historical Society of the Upper Mojave Desert (Ridgecrest, CA)
- Health Services Utilization and Outcomes Commission (Canada)
- Hawaii School University Partnership (est. 1986)
- Hispanic Society of University Professors
- Herpesvirus Saimiri U RNA
- Health Services Utilization and Research Commission
- Health Services Utilization Study (est. 1984)
- Historical Statistics of the United States
- Hooks and Stems of Uncaria Sinensis
- Humane Society of the United States
- Hrvatski Savez Udruga Tjelesnih Invalida (Croatian: Croatian Federal Association of Physical Disability)
- High-Speed Undersea Weapon
- Hamburger Sport Verein (soccer team)
- Hancock Shaker Village (Pittsfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Qtel 3G network in Qatar has been upgraded to one of the most advanced national networks in the region, with the activation of High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA).
This edition also covers 3GPP WCDMA Release 99, High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) in Release 5, and High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) in Release 6, which are already deployed commercially.
As mobile network operators shift focus from increasing downlink data rates, they face a new challenge -- deploying UMTS High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) and other Release 6 features without impacting the quality of existing services.
Recently the board of directors of Pelephone Communications has authorized the Company's management to prepare for the launch of an additional network that will be based on High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) technology.
Glossary of Terms: 3GPP - Third Generation Partnership Project EDGE - Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution GPRS - General Packet Radio Service HSDPA - High Speed Downlink Packet Access HSUPA - High Speed Uplink Packet Access HSPA - High Speed Packet Access (both HSDPA and HSUPA) HSPA Evolution, HSPA+ or HSPA plus - further evolution of HSPA LTE - Long Term Evolution MIMO - Multiple Input Multiple Output OFDM - Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing UMTS/WCDMA - Universal Mobile Telephone Service/Wideband Code Division Multiple Access VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol Contact: Vicki Livingston +1 262 242 3458 vicki.
is demonstrating an enhanced mobile broadband experience at 3GSM World Congress, with High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) speeds over 4Mbps.
Services evolution 2: enhanced technologies leading to enhanced service offerings: SMS evolution to EMS/MMS/XMS High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSPDA) High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) Time Division Synchronous CDMA (TDSCDMA) "Push to Talk" (PTT, P2T or PoC) and "Presence" services CDMA2000(R) and 1xEV-DO CDMA450.