When there are trains traveling up to 150 mph on the Northeast Corridor, we will have changed the lives of millions of people," the Secretary told members of the railroad community attending the annual meeting of the High Speed Rail/Maglev Association today in Boston.
What does HSR/MLA stand for?
HSR/MLA stands for High Speed Rail/Maglev Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Houston Support Room
- Human Sciences Research, Inc. (McLean, VA)
- Human Services Resources (now Northstar Youth Services)
- Human Speech Recognition
- Human Subjects Review (various organizations)
- Hyper-Surface of Revolution
- Hypersensitive Reaction
- Health Services Research and Development Service
- Human Support Research Technology (NASA)
- H. San Raffaele-Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy (Milan, Italy)
- Homeland Security Region 3
- Half-Saddlebred Registry of America
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 (bank merger legislation)
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment (UK)
- High School for Recording Arts (St. Paul, MN)
- High School Rodeo Association
- High-Speed Rail Authority
- High-Speed Remote Access (Internet access)
- Health Services Research Advancement Award (Canada)
- Horseshoe Scout Reservation Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report was released at this week's annual convention of the High Speed Rail/Maglev Association in San Francisco.
Prior to her recent confirmation, she was a vice-president of the High Speed Rail/Maglev Association, based in Pittsburgh.