As part of Marvell's unified ARMADA Mobile communication processor family, the Marvell PXA1088 is designed with the company's field-proven 3G cellular modem, supporting High Speed Packet Access Plus, (HSPA+) Time Division High Speed Packet Access Plus (TD-HSPA+), and Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE).
What does HSPA stand for?
HSPA stands for High Speed Packet Access
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSPA
We have 32 other meanings of HSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Shock Proteins with Mr 65 kD (immunology)
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70
- Heat Shock Protein 70 (cancer)
- Heat Shock Protein 72
- 90 kda Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 90
- Harper School of Performing Arts (Lenoir, NC)
- Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association (Aiea, HI)
- High School Parents' Association
- High School Proficiency Assessment
- High Speed Parallel Adder
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access (wireless broadband standard)
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 1A
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 5
- Health Services Professional Advisory Committee (US Public Health Service)
- Holographic Services, Products and Creative Environments Inc.
- Holographic Space
- Horizontal Space (Java)
- Heat Shock Protein B
- High Speed Planing Boats (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, Ethio Telecom is involved in a push to roll out LTE in the capital Addis Ababa along with High Speed Packet Access in all of Ethiopia's main urban centres.
165) 4G LTE smart phones by Yulong Coolpad, Lenovo and Hisense for China Mobile s fast growing 4G LTE market, the Marvell ARMADA Mobile PXA1928 is a single-chip quad-core A53, 5-mode Long Term Evolution (LTE) solution supporting all global mobile broadband standards, including LTE TDD/FDD, High Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+), Time Division High Speed Packet Access Plus (TD-HSPA+) and Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE).
Available exclusively for AT&T customers, the Rugby II will be compatible with AT&T's High Speed Packet Access 7.
Mobily has successfully completed trials for the coming upgrade of its stateof- the-art evolved high speed packet access (HSPA+) network testing speeds of 42 megabits per second (Mbps), he said.
Mobily successfully completed trials for the coming upgrade of its state of the art high speed packet access (HSPA+) network, testing speeds of 42 megabits per second (mbps).
Mobily successfully completed trials for the coming upgrade of its state of the art evolved high speed packet access (HSPA+) network testing speeds of 42 megabits per second (Mbps).
Top Saudi telecom operator Mobily's high speed packet access (HSPA) broadband has covered 90 per cent of all populated areas in Saudi Arabia, representing 414 cities, regions and areas.