Not only launch of commercial 4G services, but StarHub will go live with dual-carrier evolved high speed packet access (DC-HSPA+) services on its 3G network in the coming weeks, doubling current maximum downlink speeds to 42Mbps, as said by them.
What does HSPA stand for?
HSPA stands for High Speed Packet Access
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSPA
We have 32 other meanings of HSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Shock Proteins with Mr 65 kD (immunology)
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70
- Heat Shock Protein 70 (cancer)
- Heat Shock Protein 72
- 90 kda Heat Shock Protein
- Heat Shock Protein 90
- Harper School of Performing Arts (Lenoir, NC)
- Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association (Aiea, HI)
- High School Parents' Association
- High School Proficiency Assessment
- High Speed Parallel Adder
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access (wireless broadband standard)
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 1A
- Heat-Shock 70-KD Protein 5
- Health Services Professional Advisory Committee (US Public Health Service)
- Holographic Services, Products and Creative Environments Inc.
- Holographic Space
- Horizontal Space (Java)
- Heat Shock Protein B
- High Speed Planing Boats (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technologies such as Long Term Evolution (LTE) and High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) today are capable of delivering 100 Mbps per user--moving to higher capacites in the future.
This step follows the selection of Ericsson to expand Orange Jordan's High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) network that will bring 3G services to more areas in Jordan by expanding the coverage, the companies said.
Mobily successfully completed trials for the coming upgrade of its state of the art high speed packet access (HSPA+) network, testing speeds of 42 megabits per second (mbps).
Mobily successfully completed trials for the coming upgrade of its state of the art evolved high speed packet access (HSPA+) network testing speeds of 42 megabits per second (Mbps).
Top Saudi telecom operator Mobily's high speed packet access (HSPA) broadband has covered 90 per cent of all populated areas in Saudi Arabia, representing 414 cities, regions and areas.
The MOU establishes a framework, which will enable Mobily to obtain assistance from Qualcomm in certain aspects of wireless network operation including Wideband Code Division Multiple Access, digital wireless telecommunication technology and High Speed Packet Access network planning, device specification and other training services that will be provided to C Mobily personnel.
Ericsson's integrated mobile broadband modules for high speed packet access (HSPA) will enable access to these speeds in the new notebooks.