Very high speed digital subscriber line (VDSL) technology, supported by VDSL Systems' equipment, makes applications such as video on demand, videoconferencing, HDTV and other network solutions commercially viable for both businesses and consumers.
What does HSDSL stand for?
HSDSL stands for High Speed Digital Subscriber Line (broadband option)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of HSDSL in our Acronym Attic
- Health Services Delivery Systems
- Hierarchical Subdivision Surface (animation)
- High Speed Dial-up Service (FTS2000)
- High-Speed Data Switch
- High-Speed Digital System
- Houston Swing Dance Society (Texas)
- Hybrid Synergy Drive System (Toyota)
- High Sensitivity Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Height Standard Deviation Score for Calendar Age
- High-Speed Digital Secure Facsimile System
- Henry Sibley Dance Team (Minnesota)
- High School Drama Teacher
- High Speed Data Transport
- High-Strain Dynamic Testing (civil engineering)
- Higher Order Shear Deformation Theory (laminated composite plates)
- Hull System Design Team
- High-Speed Data Transfer Network
- Healthy Settings Development Unit (UK)
- Higher Still Development Unit (Scotland; UK)
- Hospital Sterilisation and Disinfection Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors & Analysts --(BUSINESS WIRE) In a wide ranging discussion, Covad CFO Tim Laehy talks about the prospects for high speed digital subscriber lines.
GoDigital Telecommunications is located in Fremont, and develops, manufactures and markets digital subscriber carrier systems that use high speed digital subscriber line (DSL) technologies to provide multiple voice and data channels, ISDN, and high speed internet or LAN access, over long distances, on a single copper pair.
NASDAQ:BBRC) has announced a new family of Analog Front-End (AFE) chips that put the company at the forefront of the rapidly expanding market for high speed digital subscriber lines.