Richard of Chichester Annual Scholarship, the President's Award for Outstanding Educational Excellence and was a member of the National Honor Society, High Schools That Work and was on the honor roll all four terms.
What does HSTW stand for?
HSTW stands for High Schools That Work
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hardened Subminiature Telemetry and Sensor System
- Hampshire Systems Training Team (UK)
- High-Speed Test Track
- Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe (Truckee, CA)
- High Speed Transceiver Unit - Central
- High Speed Transceiver Unit - Remote
- Health Sector Trade Union Alliance (Sri Lanka)
- High Survivability Test Vehicle
- Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley (animal shelter; Knoxville, TN)
- High Survivability Test Vehicle - Light
- Happy Science University (Japan)
- Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene, Texas)
- Hartridge Smoke Unit (exhaust gas measurement)
- Health and Safety Unit (various locations)
- Helium Service Unit
- Helmut Schmidt University (Hamburg, Germany; est. 1973)
- Henderson State University (Arkansas)
- Heroes of the Soviet Union
- Heroh Sports University
- High Speed Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last winter, the Southern Regional Education Board's High Schools That Work initiative tested more than 50,000 "career-oriented" students.
The Southern Regional Education Board has used data from the 2000 High Schools That Work Assessment to compare high- and low-performing schools that have similar student populations.