What does HSAII stand for?
HSAII stands for High School for Arts, Imagination and Inquiry (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hayel Saeed Anam Group (machinery oil and lubricants; est. 1996; Yemen)
- Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
- HEPES (Hydroxyethyl-Piperazine Ethanesulafonic Acid)-Saline-Albumin-Gelatin
- High Surface Area Graphite
- Hijrah Strategic Advisory Group (Malaysia)
- Human Surfactant-Associated Glycoproteins
- Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim (Malay: Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital)
- Harbor Springs Area Historical Society (Harbor Springs, MI)
- Handbook of South American Indians
- Handicapped Scuba Association International (est. 1981)
- Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru (Johor, Malaysia)
- Hamburger Schmerz Adjektiv Liste (German: Hamburger Pain Adjective List; est. 1991; Germany)
- Hardy Stevenson and Associates Limited (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- High Speed Algebraic Logic
- Hitachi Sophia-Antipolis Laboratory (France)
- Human Services Alliance of Los Angeles (California)
- Health Sciences Ambulatory Learning Centre (Canada)
- Health-Status-Adjusted Life Years
- Health and Safety Administrative Minute (UK)
- Health Status of American Men (medical study; US NIH)