What does HSHGP stand for?
HSHGP stands for High School Human Genome Program (Washington University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Street Hill Association (Massachusetts)
- Humane Society of Harrisburg Area, Inc (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Health and Safety Hazard Program
- High School Honor Band
- Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Healthy Schools, Healthy Communities (US Health Resources and Services Administration; est. 1994)
- High Specific Heat Capacity
- Humane Society for Hamilton County (Noblesville, IN)
- Humane Society of Harford County, Inc. (Fallston, MD)
- High School Health Careers Program
- High School Honors Institute (Colorado University)
- Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
- Hawai'inuiakea School of Hawaiian Knowledge (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Healthy Schools Healthy Kids (Canada)
- High Street Home Loans (UK)
- Hrvatski Savez Hokeja Na Ledu (Croatian Ice Hockey Association)
- Hannover School of Health Management (Germany)
- High School of Hospitality Management (New York)
- History of Science History of Medicine (Yale University; New Haven, CT)