SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Girls varsity tennis, captain and first singles, Grades 9-12; Dynamy Youth Academy, leader, Grades 9-12; varsity math team, coordinator, captain and top scorer, Grades 10-12; Envirothon Team, Grades 11 and 12; Student Council, Grades 9, 11 and 12; Doherty Food Drive Club, Grades 9-12; high school Health Careers Program, summer after Grade 11; Summer at Brown Pre-College Program, summer after Grade 11; Yearbook Committee, business manager, photographer, designer, Grade 12; National Honor Society, Grades 11 and 12; stART on the Street, volunteer, summer after Grades 9-12; Worcester World Cup, intern, summer after Grades 9-11; girls varsity soccer team, manager, Grade 11; Doherty Humanities Scholars Collaborative Team, Grade 11; peer tutoring, Grades 11 and 12.
What does HSHCP stand for?
HSHCP stands for High School Health Careers Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Sierra Hikers Association (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- High Street Hill Association (Massachusetts)
- Humane Society of Harrisburg Area, Inc (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Health and Safety Hazard Program
- High School Honor Band
- Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Healthy Schools, Healthy Communities (US Health Resources and Services Administration; est. 1994)
- High Specific Heat Capacity
- Humane Society for Hamilton County (Noblesville, IN)
- Humane Society of Harford County, Inc. (Fallston, MD)
- High School Human Genome Program (Washington University)
- High School Honors Institute (Colorado University)
- Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
- Hawai'inuiakea School of Hawaiian Knowledge (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Healthy Schools Healthy Kids (Canada)
- High Street Home Loans (UK)
- Hrvatski Savez Hokeja Na Ledu (Croatian Ice Hockey Association)
- Hannover School of Health Management (Germany)
- High School of Hospitality Management (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: UMass High School Health Careers Program, summer, Grade 11; won third place in disparity project; National Honor Society, Grades 9-12; president, Grades 10-12; yearbook photographer, Grade 12; girls varsity soccer, Grade 12; robotics, Grade 12; Algebra tutor, Grade 9; AP Club, Grade 12; Walk for Cancer, Grades 10-12; Girls in Technology, Grades 9-12; Principal Advisory Committee, Grade 10; Sophomore Advisory, Grade 10; stART on the Street arts festival, Grade 12.
Deborah Harmon-Hines, associate vice chancellor for school services at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, has high hopes for the 20 students who finished the High School Health Careers Program yesterday.