The California High School Exit Exam became mandatory for all graduating high schoolers last school year.
What does HSEE stand for?
HSEE stands for High School Exit Exam
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HSEE in our Acronym Attic
- Health Safety Environment and Community
- Historical Society of the Episcopal Church
- Human Splenic Endothelial Cells
- Humane Society of Eastern Carolina (Greenville, NC)
- Humane Society of Elkhart County (Bristol, IN)
- Hanford Site Entry Control Center
- Health, Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment Systems
- Hazardous Site Evaluation Division
- Health, Safety and Environment Department (various locations)
- High School Equivilancy Diploma
- Health Service Executive Employers Agency (Ireland)
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Hazardous Substances Emergency Events Surveillance
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Fire Consultants (UK)
- High School of Economics and Finance (Manhattan, New York City, NY)
- Hit Size Effectiveness Function (radiation oncology)
- Horizonte Slovene Enterprise Fund (venture investment fund; Slovenia)
- Hardwood States Export Group
- Health, Social, Educational and Genetic History (Texas)
- Human Soluble Epoxide Hydrolase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the English and math assessments, the new graduation requirement is another step toward meeting a 1993 state statute that requires students to pass ultimately five high school exit exams, the remainder of which are expected to be phased in over time.
Despite strong support for high school exit exams among some parents of minority students, a recent study shows that no states adopted new exit exam requirements last school year, breaking a trend.
The company publishes an online high school exit exam program for mathematics and science that is correlated to the state standards for CA, FL, GA, MA, MS, MI, MO, NY, PA, TX, VA and Washington DC.
API and AYP are calculated based on results from state standardized tests and the state high school exit exam, with schools required to meet growth targets each year.
When Maine and Michigan both announced they would replace their high school exit exams with the SAT and the ACT, they joined a few other states that have already nixed their high school exit exams in favor of college entrance exams.
Exit Exam course will better prepare students for the high school exit exam by focusing on the individual needs of each student.
with grade-level meetings for families to discuss various topics such as graduation requirements, four-year plans, high school exit exam, career interest surveys, scholarship information and college planning.