He immediately set out to enroll in the high school equivalency program at the University of Oregon.
What does HSEP stand for?
HSEP stands for High School Equivalency Program (Texas Education Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSEP
We have 13 other meanings of HSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan (Pilbara Constructions Pty. Ltd.; Australia)
- Health, Safety & Environment Management System
- Harmonised System Explanatory Notes (UK)
- Human Services Enterprise Network (computer network infrastucture; New York)
- Health and Safety Executive Northern Ireland
- Health Safety and Environment Office
- Hard-Sphere Equation of State
- Hardness Surveillance Evaluation Program
- Health Services for Elderly People (UK)
- High School Enrichment Program
- High School Extension Program (Cambridge Public School District; Cambridge, MA)
- High School for Engineering Professions (Houston, TX)
- Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (educational program)
- Honda Smart Ecological Paint (Japan)
- Humane Society of El Paso (El Paso, TX)
- High School Equivalency Preparation Program
- Health and Safety, Environmental Protection and Safeguards
- Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality
- Health, Safety and Environment Remark
- Hawaii State Emergency Response Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new guidelines, the reasons for them, and their potential impact are outlined in The McGraw-Hill Research Foundation policy paper, "Common Core State Standards: What Effect Could They Have on Adult Education and High School Equivalency Programs in the U.
Department of Education's Office of Migrant Education to start the High School Equivalency Program on its Rock Creek Campus.
in Hamblen County Safe Space/Tennessee Network for Community Economic Development Senior Citizens Home Assistance Service, covering eleven East Tennessee counties Sexual Assault Crisis Center Tenn Corp Community Services Volunteers The Salvation Army The University of Tennessee Educational Opportunity Center The University of Tennessee High School Equivalency Program Woodland Community Land Trust, covering Campbell and Claiborne counties
Alonso, 65, came to Sheldon in 2005 with a psychology degree from the University of Oregon (1976) and decades of experience, ranging from teaching nine years in the UO's high school equivalency program to being a school counselor at Churchill High School.
Last year, the office started requiring similar reports for its High School Equivalency program.
Augustus said Centro Las Americas used the state money for its food pantry, high school equivalency program and workforce development.
Some of the findings included: * Teachers' and administrators' inability to be flexible about test administration meant a 14-year-old student whose brother was recently murdered was not allowed to be excused from a test; * Eighty percent of North Carolina's elementary school teachers report they spent more than 20 percent of their total teaching time practicing for high-stakes tests; * In New York, city school officials were accused of pushing thousands of students out of high school and into high school equivalency programs.