High-school graduates in North Carolina must also pass the North Carolina High School Competency test, which is set at approximately an 8th-grade skill level.
What does HSCT stand for?
HSCT stands for High School Competency Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSCT
We have 26 other meanings of HSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Hokkaido-Sakhalin Cable System (est. 2008)
- Humane Society of Chatham Savannah (Savannah, GA)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Standards Coalition
- Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County (Florida)
- High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data (GSM technology)
- Hypertension-Stroke Cooperative Study Group
- Health and Social Care Services Unit (UK)
- Hayling Sentence Completion Task
- Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- High Speed Civil Transport
- Hudson County Schools of Technology (North Bergen, NJ)
- Hygiène Sécurité Conditions de Travail en Collectivité Territoriale
- Hygiène, Sécurité et Condition de Travail (French: Health, Safety and Working Conditions)
- Hypersonic Commercial Transport
- Home Specimen Collection and Telephone Counseling
- Hyalinizing Spindle Cell Tumor with Giant Rosettes
- Hyper Space Communications and Technologies International (Atlanta, GA)
- High School Computer Training Program
- Health Services Credit Union (Jacksonville, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to serving 4x4 Block Scheduling requirements, the PLATO labs will support school-to-work, tech prep, after school tutoring, advanced placement, teenage parenting, and test preparation programs, such as the high school competency test, SAT, ACT, and GED.