Denmark-Olar High School recorded the highest gains in the state's region on the High School Assessment Program (HSAP), a test required of all South Carolina students in order to graduate.
What does HSAP stand for?
HSAP stands for High School Assessment Program (South Carolina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSAP
We have 21 other meanings of HSAP in our Acronym Attic
- Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- Health and Safety Awareness Officer (UK)
- Hoger Sociaal Agogisch Onderwijs (Dutch: Higher Socio-Agogic Education)
- Houston South Area Office (Houston, TX)
- Hunter Sailing Association of Oregon
- Health Sciences and Practice (UK)
- Heme Spectral Analysis Program
- Herring Sperm-Activating Protein
- High School Admission Process
- History of Statewide Assessment Program (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test)
- Home School Assistance Program (Iowa)
- Hydropower Sustainability Assessment Protocol (International Hydropower Association)
- High School Academic Partnership Exchanges Program
- Hobe Sound Animal Protection League (Palm City, FL)
- Henoch-Schonlein Anaphylactoid Purpura Syndrome (childhood disease)
- Hydrogen Stand-Alone Power System
- High School Affiliated to Peking University (aka Peking University High School; Beijing, China)
- Health Sciences Animal Policy and Welfare Committee (University of Alberta; Canada)
- High Sierra Animal Rescue (Portola, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-year effort includes the Knowledge and Skills for University Success and University Work Samples, as well as a database of high school assessment programs in all 50 states.