Bone density and high resolution computed tomography scans after 2 years revealed that neutralizing diet-induced acid production with potassium citrate significantly and safely increased subjects' bone density vs.
What does HRCT stand for?
HRCT stands for High Resolution Computed Tomography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRCT
We have 3 other meanings of HRCT in our Acronym Attic
- Hudson River Community Sailing (Hudson River Park; New York, NY)
- Human Resource Competency Study (Michigan Ross School of Business)
- Human Resource Consulting Services (Aurora, CO)
- Human Resources and Corporate Services (various businesses)
- Human Resources Community Secretariat (est. 1998; Canada)
- Heritage Ranch Community Services District (Paso Robles, CA)
- Hood River County School District (Oregon)
- Housing Rights Committee of San Francisco
- Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Support Network (est. 2000)
- High-Resolution Chest Tomography (medical imaging)
- Historic Rally Car Technical (UK)
- Hannaford Bros. Co.
- Hardware Release Document (Ciena)
- Hardware Requirements Document
- Harm Reduction Development Program
- Hawaii Renewable Development
- Hazard Ratios of Death (survival analysis)
- Health and Retirement Study
- Heat-Related Death (mortality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the last several months scientists in the contributing groups have analyzed and processed huge volumes of high resolution computed tomography (CT) image data acquired by Stanford's Radiology Department and have developed unprecedented visualizations.
In-hospital evaluation included a chest X-ray, which showed bilateral interstitial infiltrates, a high resolution computed tomography scan consistent with alveolitis, normal spirometry with a decreased diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide, and nonspecific transbronchial biopsy findings.