AUTOMATED FACIAL SURVELLIANCE: Can be employed using high resolution cameras linked to software-embedded watch lists to single out unwanted individuals.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for High Resolution Camera
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Hearing Research Center (Michigan State University)
- Heart Rate Characteristics (cardiology)
- Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rhythm Congress (cardiology)
- Hereditary Renal Cancer (oncology)
- Hertford Regional College (UK)
- Hesab Rayan Caspian (Hosting)
- Heugas Racing Club (radio controlled car racing; Heugas, France)
- High Rate Channel
- High Resolution Converter
- High Rupture Capacity
- High-Rise Condominium (real estate)
- High-Risk-of-Capture (US DoD)
- Higher Relief Council (Lebanon)
- Highway Research Center (Auburn University)
- Hillary Rodham Clinton (democratic senator/presidential candidate; former first lady)
- Historic Racing Club (New Zealand)
- Historic Resources Commission (various locations)
- Historical Reference Collection (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At approximately half the size and weight and twice the speed of a typical CCD-based high resolution camera, the CDC-200 is ideally sized for space-constrained environments.
As Galileo swung within 95,700 miles of Europa, its high resolution camera brought into sharper focus a virtual interstate highway system of trenches, some 5 miles wide, that line the planet's crust, Greeley said.
Inova Semiconductors' GigaSTaR([R]) technology has achieved major advancements in digital visualization, infotainment, Information Systems, interactive Remote Terminals (Human Machine Interface), video broadcasting systems in hotels, buildings and offices, and high resolution camera surveillance systems.
Inova Semiconductors' GigaSTaR([R]) technology has achieved major advancements in digital visualization and infotainment systems, Information Systems, interactive Remote Terminals (Human Machine Interface), video broadcasting systems in hotels, buildings and offices, and high resolution camera surveillance systems.
As trains pass through strategic inspection points, high resolution cameras will capture digital video images of each pantograph.
These very high resolution cameras can place up to 25 times the video processing and recording demands on an NVR when compared to a single 320 x 240 MJPEG image.
Like the rest of Arecont Vision products, AV5100 is based on proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo(R) image processing technology and takes advantage of unique functionality unavailable in other high resolution cameras.