Low latency, high rate data is sent to the motors to stabilize and position the vehicle and payload.
What does HRD stand for?
HRD stands for High Rate Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HRD
We have 90 other meanings of HRD in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Chest Tomography (medical imaging)
- Historic Rally Car Technical (UK)
- Hannaford Bros. Co.
- Hardware Release Document (Ciena)
- Hardware Requirements Document
- Harm Reduction Development Program
- Hawaii Renewable Development
- Health and Retirement Study
- Heat-Related Death (mortality)
- Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram (astronomy)
- High Rate Demultiplexer
- High Rate Detector (Cassini mission)
- High Rate Dosimeter (US NASA)
- High Rate Pregnancy
- High Resolution Display
- High-Rate Decorrelator
- High-Rate Dischargeability
- Hoge Raad Voor Diamant (Diamond High Council, Belgium)
- Home Retention Division (finance industry)
- Honda Racing Development Ltd (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital crosspoint switches are used in high rate data transfer situations to support integration of information in data centers and by carriers.
The basic principle of OFDM is to split a high rate data stream into a number of lower rate streams that are transmitted simultaneously over a number of sub-carriers.
11 Working Group have provided untethered, low cost, high rate data communications that dramatically influence our everyday lives and will continue to do so well into the future," said Bruce Kraemer, Chairman of the Working Group.
The Air Force Space Command operates 10 Phase III DSCS satellites that provide defense officials and battlefield commanders secure voice and high rate data communications.
L-3 CS-West's CDL will provide airborne dissemination of sensor data through its high rate data link.
Air Force Space Command operates 10 Phase III DSCS satellites that provide defense officials and battlefield commanders secure voice and high rate data communications.
Air Force Space Command operates 10 Phase III DSCS satellites providing defense officials and battlefield commanders secure voice and high rate data communications.