BGSU also has water softeners and high purity water systems in a few select buildings, a humidifier in the NWO Book Depository, and an additional need for Microbiological testing throughout.
What does HPW stand for?
HPW stands for High Purity Water
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPW
We have 44 other meanings of HPW in our Acronym Attic
- Hideous Piglet Wild-a-Beast (band)
- High Performance Waveform (satellite communications)
- High Performance Waveguide
- High Performance Working (EU)
- High Performance Workstation
- High Ping Whiner (Quake gaming)
- High Power Waveform
- High Pressure Welding
- High Profile Wrestling (Orlando, FL)
- High Protein Wombaroo (sugar gliders diet)
- Hot Pressure Welding
- Hot Process Water
- Hours Per Week
- Howard Perry and Walston (Coldwell Banker; North Carolina)
- Human Performance Wing (US Air Force)
- Hurricane Product Warehouse (Melbourne, FL)
- Highland Park West Balcones Area Neighborhood Association (Austin, TX)
- High Point Wheat Beer Company (New Jersey)
- High Performance Water-Based Muds
- Harvard Project on Wrongful Convictions (criminal justice; Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Veolia Water Technologies covers all aspects of the water cycle, from abstraction and treatment of water for potable supply through high purity water for industry and healthcare to wastewater recovery.
MEGA FEDI stacks are ideal for large capacity, high flow systems normally required in heavy industrial projects such as power, petrochemicals, refinery and electronics for high purity water needs.
An optional soft seat version is available for high purity water and liquid applications such as WF1 (Water For Injection) systems.
A part of desalinated water will further be treated through a BWRO system and ion exchange to make high purity water for boiler makeup.
The cold-water version of the Septron Bio-Safe offers the benefits of high purity water quality and low energy costs and is particularly suitable for pharmaceutical applications where high efficiency and low costs are important.
Because Surefil manufactures products within these industries, high purity water is essential to the proper manufacture of consistent, quality products and Surefil has invested significantly in its water system.
Typical applications for CSF-CS pumps include handling sugar solutions, alcohols, beer, CIP solutions, milk, oils, vinegar, fruit juices, high purity water, suspensions, yeast and melted butter.