com)-- PurO3 Activated Oxygen Skin Care is the leader in the ozonated oil industry, using only organic oils, pure ozone and high purity oxygen.
What does HPO stand for?
HPO stands for High Purity Oxygen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPO
We have 61 other meanings of HPO in our Acronym Attic
- Hewlett Packard New Zealand
- Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (Ontario, Canada)
- Head Post Office
- Health Promotion Officer
- Helix-Profile Optimization
- High Performance Option
- High Performance Organization
- High Power Objective (microscope lens)
- High Power Operation
- High Priority Occupation (Pennsylvania)
- Highway Post Office
- Hitachi Philharmonic Orchestra (est. 1995; Japan)
- Hoechst Aktiengesellschaft & Co. Procurement Olefin KG
- Home Port
- Homeowner Protection Office (Canada)
- Honours Pathway Option (Australia)
- Horizontal Parallax Only (electronic holography)
- Hospital Police Officer (California)
- Hosted Payload Opportunities (Geostationary Earth Orbit; US NASA)
- Hourly Postflight Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The result is a quarter-liter charge of high purity oxygen, four times as concentrated as that found in the atmosphere.
The Praxair display will feature the use of High Purity Oxygen (HPO) systems that incorporate oxygen into processing systems and will include a new software module demonstration that helps determine the impact of using HPO systems in place of air-based systems to meet wastewater treatment process requirements.
The new ASU began commercial production in October 2011, producing high purity oxygen, nitrogen and argon for medical and industrial use .
The new Praxair plant, located in Guangzhou Economic and Technology Development Zone, will supply high volumes of high purity oxygen, nitrogen and argon to LianZhong via pipeline.
complex; the development of two proprietary noncryogenic adsorption systems for cost- effectively producing high purity oxygen, and hydrogen and carbon monoxide; the formation of a 50/50 joint venture for the manufacture of emulsion polymers in the Republic of Korea between Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
About Pacific Consolidated Industries Pacific Consolidated Industries (PCI) is at the forefront of providing intelligent solutions to difficult logistical and critical product quality problems associated with supplying high purity oxygen and nitrogen for demanding commercial and military applications.
The company provides one-stop shopping for medical gases, equipment and services, such as high purity oxygen, respiratory therapy gases, laboratory gases, regulators and flowmeters, portable liquid oxygen containers, and magnetic resonance imaging cryogens.