BULLETIN BOARD: INIS) announces the successful start of high purity germanium tetrafluoride gas production operations.
What does HPGE stand for?
HPGE stands for High Purity Germanium
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HPGE
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis (Hormones)
- Hewlett Packard Global Business Challenge
- High-Performance Green Building System
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation (India)
- High Performance Grid Computing Workshop
- High-Performance Gel Chromatography
- Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club (Gainesville, FL)
- High Plains Global Change Experiment (Cheyenne, WY; USDA)
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Hematopoietic Prostaglandin D2 Synthase
- High-Performance Gel Electrophoresis (biochemistry)
- Hunan Pacific Geological Exploration Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book/movie)
- High-Pressure Gas-Filled (pipe-type cable system)
- Hybridoma Plasmacytoma Growth Factor
- High Performance Gel Filtration Chromatography
- Haunted Parkersburg Ghost Hunters (West Virginia)
- Human Placental Growth Hormone
- Human Pancreatic Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Human Prostaglandin G/H Synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
A high purity germanium detector was found to produce a better response than a thallium activated sodium iodide crystal.