BULLETIN BOARD: INIS) announces the successful start of high purity germanium tetrafluoride gas production operations.
What does HPG stand for?
HPG stands for High Purity Germanium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPG
We have 77 other meanings of HPG in our Acronym Attic
- Heifer Preganancy (livestock breeding EPD)
- Henan Provincial Government (China)
- Hewlett-Packard Graphics
- Hêzên Parastina Gel (Turkey, People Defense Forces)
- High Park Group (Canada)
- High Performance Graphics
- High Performance Group (various organizations)
- High Precision Gear
- High Pressure Gas
- High Pressure Gradient (various companies)
- Highest Possible Gear
- HOGE Presentations and Graphics
- Home Poker Games (poker social network)
- Home Price Guarantee (Reno, Nevada)
- Home Price Guide (Australia)
- Housing Preservation Grant
- Hydraulic Pressure Gauge (various companies)
- Hydroxy Propyl Guar (gelling agent)
- Hyper-Pulse Generator (mechcommander)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A high purity germanium detector was found to produce a better response than a thallium activated sodium iodide crystal.