Schutte, who founded High Profile Public Relations (HPPR) in 2003, enjoyed a solid run of agency success working with a wide range of clients, including Chrysler/Dodge, Jeep, Ford, Monster Beverage, Source Interlink, Clear Channel, Live Nation, Feld Motor Sports, National Promoters Group, Advanstar and Vail Resorts.
What does HPPR stand for?
HPPR stands for High Profile Public Relations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPPR
We have 2 other meanings of HPPR in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Potter and the Paradigm of Uncertainty (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Harry Potter Puppet Pals (website)
- High Performance Parallel Processor
- Human Plasma Proteome Project
- Human Platelet Poor Plasma
- Homeowners and Private Property Protection Act (California)
- Hewlett-Packard Private Packet Network
- High-Performance Parallel Processor Project
- Heart Patients Psychological Questionnaire (the Netherlands)
- High Plains Public Radio (Kansas and Texas; est. 1977)
- Human Performance Requirements Review (US Navy)
- Harry Patel Professional Services (Houston, TX)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (book)
- Harvard Printing and Publication Services
- Hayes Park Public School (Australia)
- Henry Park Primary School (Singapore)
- Hewlett Packard Parts Store (website)
- High Performance Particle Sizer (physical and analytical chemistry)
- High Power Phase Shifter
- High Pressure Pump Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have an opportunity to upsell this new software offering to our 300 clients, and to build on our growing client base in the private sector that is taking reputation management and stakeholder interactions more seriously after several recent high profile public relations disasters.
The PRISM Company will be working in tandem with our on-site marketing team to strengthen our advertising and promotional plans and to develop a high profile public relations program, which builds awareness of this excellent value-oriented, upscale shopping experience in our primary trade area.